Sunday 2 October 2011

Preliminary Exercise Production Of Contents Page

Today we made a contents page for our school magzine. We did this on quark. This is how i did it.

To start with i added my picture boxes in and then i added in my feature articles and the regular articles on.







After this i added the masthead which was the name of the magazine and the title "contents2 the font used for the masthead was the same as for the front cover. I did this to maintain the branding of the magazine.








I then added my subsiduary images to the contents page into the picture boxes i previously made.










After this i added the background, which was the same colour as on the front cover. i did this to maintain my magazines branding.










This is my completed contents page for my school magazine. I made it on Quark XPress.





No comments:

Post a Comment