Saturday 1 October 2011

Preliminary Exersize Production Of Front Cover

This is my front cover, I made this on Adobe Photoshop in todays lesson.

First of all, I had to cut out the background from my image, to do this I had to crop out most of the background and copied this over to a new window as shown below.












I then added a background and transferred the picture onto the blue background of my front cover, like this:












After i had done this i chose a font for my masthead and added a masthead and my positioning statement.
















I then added the issue date, number and barcode and the amgazine price, I used a different font for these.








After this i added the cover lines and the sublines. These were done in the same font as theissue date, number and price.                                                 









After this i added on extras and then my magazine was complete.











This is my completed school magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment